- Start Time: 5:30 Shot gun.
- April 18 – Team Practice Round – Sign up in the pro shop.
- April 25th – July 11th | Team Stroke Play Tournament (Flighting after 5/6 Rounds)
- July 18th – August 29th | The Play Offs – Flighted Double Elimination Match Play
- September 5th – September 26th | Optional Fall Fun League
- Early play available after 1:00pm (no extra fees). Please make tee times through the pro-shop. Walk on players will be worked in on a first come first serve basis. Play from the back nine can occur after 3:00 and with pro shop approval.
- Members of Duncan Hills with pre-paid cart plans can check in for league with our starter. All other league players must check in and pay their weekly fees in the pro shop prior to play. League Green Fees: $15 League Cart Fee: $10.
- Beer Coolers – Please return your beer coolers to the pro shop after play. We have had coolers on order since July of 21 and they are continuously backordered. We have very few available. If you have any from last year, please bring them in so we can serve you cold beverages.
- Pairings and starting holes will be in the pro shop and available through the starter when you check in.
- Team Scorecards: Each foursome pairing will have ONE official SCORECARD. These will be available on the patio in front of the pro shop after 4:30 pm. It is each groups responsibility to return a legible scorecard to the pro shop after golf. If the scorecard is lost – return an accurate scorecard that has names.
- Weekly contest holes on each nine.
- Results and standings will be posted in the pro shop. Prizes and payouts will be in the form of shop credit and merchandise. Please allow us 2 days to process results.
Team Stroke Play Tournament: Each 4-man team divides into 2 pairs to play a scramble. The combined scores of the 2 pairs will be the Teams weekly score. Flighting will occur after week 6. Pairings and hole assignments will be available in the golf shop each week.
Tee Boxes: All play will be from the white tees.
Speed of Play: We have a huge field this year! Please be mindful of your pace and be patient if it isn’t as fast as you like. If you see a problem or need help with a ruling, please call the pro shop.
Rules of Play
The Ball may be improved through the green – one scorecard length, no closer to the hole and remain in the same length of grass.
Water Hazard Penalty Areas +1 Stroke
2019 Rules Change: you may ground your club lightly behind the ball, move a loose impediment and take a practice swing and touch the ground or the water.
Drop Options from Lateral and Direct Penalty Areas.
- Hit a second shot from where you hit your original ball.
- Using the flagstick, establish a reference point where the ball entered the penalty area and take relief backward along that line.
- On Lateral Penalty Areas you may drop a ball 2 club lengths from where the ball entered the penalty area.
Local Rule for Holes #3, 11, and 12. Forward Drop Zones will be marked by a white disc. You may choose to drop the ball 1 club length from the disc and no closer to the hole with a 1 stroke penalty added to your score. If your drive lands into the water, that is your 1st stroke, you will add your 1stroke penalty, and you will be hitting your 3rdstroke from the drop zone.
Lost Ball and Out of Bounds + 2 Strokes and 3 minutes to look for your ball.
Your drop zone is based off the point the ball was lost or out of bounds and up to 2 club lengths into the fairway. You are allowed to drop the ball anywhere along that line, no closer to the hole and with a 2-stroke penalty.
- Out of bounds is marked by fence lines along the perimeter of the golf course.
- Internal Out of Bounds is marked by white stakes on holes 9 and 13.
Hole #4, if your ball goes into the cabled area at the end of the fairway, you have 3 minutes to look for it.
- If your ball is found, you are allowed line of flight backwards from the cable and the flagstick line. No penalty for your drop.
- If your ball is lost in the long grass, you are allowed line of flight backwards from the cable and the flagstick line. The penalty is +1 Stroke.
Playing as a single: You are allowed to hit a 2nd shot, but you must play your 2nd ball regardless of the outcome (OB, water, trees, etc.)
Flower Beds: flower beds will be considered no play areas. You are allowed free relief in the form of 2 club length from the edge of the flower bed and no closer to the hole.
Please turn your scorecard into the pro shop when finished with your round of golf. No card will result in a ½ point for both teams.
Range finders and GPS measuring devices are permitted.