- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance. You may call the golf shop or book online.
- Please note, we do not have a 9 hole rate and all players will be charged for 18 holes.
- Twilight Rates (reduced rates) are available for players after 4pm (April – September) and 2 pm (October – March)
- 4 players per tee time with a maximum of 2 rental carts per tee time. 5 players must have permission in advance through the pro shop.
- 1 and 2 player bookings can be expected to be paired into foursomes on high demand days.
- Booking multiple tee times for a small group must be arranged through the pro shop.
- 24 hour cancelation required on tee time reservations.
Pace of Play
- Pace of Play for 18 holes is 4:00 hours. Please be aware of your pace and be respectful of groups around you by letting faster groups play through.
- If you are new to golf or have challenges playing at a faster pace, we encourage you to book your tee time after 2:00 pm and maintain awareness of faster paced groups around you.
Check In Policy
- All players must check in to the pro shop at least 10 minutes prior to their reservation tee time. Players arriving late may lose their position on the tee box. We will do our best to work you in but players with tee times have priority.
- Marshals will assign rental carts and access to the first tee.
Food & Beverage
- No outside beverages allowed. We have available for purchase a wide variety of soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Personal coolers are allowed. Please bring it into the golf shop and we are happy to fill it with ice and beverages of choice.
- Grab and go snacks and hot sandwiches are available for purchase through the pro shop.
Rental Cart Policies
- Rental cart fees are per rider. Each rider is paying for 1 seat on the golf cart. Non-golfing riders will be charged for their seat on the cart.
- Rental cart drivers must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid drivers license.
- 2 rental carts per tee time. Spectator carts may be restricted during weekend play before 2 p.m. Please call the pro shop if you have any concerns on availability.
- At no time can carts be driven within 30 feet of the greens and tee boxes unless on the paved cart path.
- Players are responsible for any damage to the course, course amenities and golf carts.
- Please wear appropriate golf attire. T-shirts, jeans and tennis shoes are acceptable.